OK, for some reason (I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that my favorite color is black), once we found out we were having a girl, I took a stance that I would not be the mother who dressed her daughter in bows bigger than her head or in ridiculous tutus. Fastforward a few months and here I am, perusing the adorable goods of a local artist/mom/entrepreneur, ooohing and awwwing over the cutest petticoats and rhinestone-encrusted beanies. Yes, I have traveled to the glittery side...and I liked it.
With that, I'd like to give a shout out to Stephanie's Wonderland, a local business operated by a mother of two that offers the prettiest petticoats, terrific tutus, and other gorgeous goods. Shop at her home store, or host a party (online or in-home). But what I like most of all...her prices!!! Compare to retail and you'll flip. I did...and bought some baby legwarmers, a knitted beanie, and a tutu...in black of course.

Photo courtesy of Blink Photography

No comments:
Post a Comment